About IPMS Client - Healthcare Company
Roles and responsibilities:
1. Responsible for coordinating with the vendors at the unit level
2. Support in Sourcing & Procurement leaders for all kinds of equipments and consumables required for the smooth operations of Apollo Home Healthcare.
3. Responsible to build excellence in Supply Chain at the unit level.
4. Maintaining vendor relationship, vendor engagement & oversight plan.
5. Support in Preparing materials procurement budget and monitor price variance at the unit level
6. Ensure the quality of materials by proper storage.
7. Maintain optimum inventory control by balancing of receipts & issues.
8. Monitor the spare availability of critical consumables and clinical equipments.
9. Accountable for accuracy of physical Vs book stock in all areas under control.
10. Safeguards store operations and contents by monitoring security procedures and protocols.
Executive /Sr. Executive SCMIPMS Client - Healthcare CompanyChennai, Hyderabad, Bangalore
Executive /Sr. Executive Corporate ServicesIPMS Client - Healthcare CompanyChennai, Hyderabad, Bangalore
Android Application DeveloperIPMS Client - Healthcare CompanyVadodara - Gujarat - India
Business Development Executive /Sr. ExecutiveIPMS Client - Healthcare CompanyChennai, Hyderabad, Bangalore